Residential property has long been a popular asset among British Expats however in recent years, the UK Tax Authorities have significantly changed the taxation on both the sale and purchase of UK property when owned by a non-resident.
• Do you own, or are you looking to acquire or sell UK Property?
• Are you aware of recent changes to Capital Gains Tax in the UK for overseas investors?
• Non – domicile status change for UK property owners overseas, does this affect you?
• How could changes in the interest rate environment affect you?
• What does the future of taxation for UK residential property look like?
Relevant to those who already own and those planning to purchase UK property, this workshop will detail the recent changes and proposals and what you can do to prepare for them.
Location: The Fry Group, 6 Battery Road #16-04/05, Singapore, 049909
Speaker: Peter Webb, International Tax Manager
RSVP: 8-9am Breakfast
Please fill out the form below if you wish to attend one of the sessions.